BOTTOM ENTRY MIXER
BOTTOM ENTRY MIXER
Mavadrive® magnetic mixers are the preferred choice for aseptic processing offered in double impeller or propeller construction mounted eccentrically to tank bottom producing excellent circulation flow.
Mavadrive® provides a hermetically closed containment shell between vessel inside and atmosphere with the use of magnetic field through high-performance samarium-cobalt-magnets ensuring not only a complete replacement for convention shaft but also a guaranteed highest integrity and safety standards.
Mavadrive® is particularly suitable for applications in the following fields
- Process vessel in upstream/downstream
- Infusions and Injection solutions
- Bioreactors for cell culture and microbiology
- Vaccines Production
Key Design Features
- Process wetted components are designed to eliminate deposits during the process phase and cleaning cycle besides flooding other CIP
- The oscillating movement of the agitator's head by a patented counteracting blade
- The largest gap between the containment shell and agitator head for best possible cleanability
Magnetic Agitators with Multiple Impeller Stages
For very different requirements on fermenter agitation from cell culture to microbiological applications with aeration rates, Mavadrive® can offer a wide range of magnetic agitators, bottom and top entry with a variety of bearing arrangements. Varied impeller geometries can be offered to suit process need such gas dispersion turbine, propeller, wide blade hydrofoils.
|Size||Torque (Nm)||Gap (mm)||Welded Flange (mm)|
|MAVADRIVE® Propeller||MAVADRIVE® Double Impeller||MAVADRIVE®-ZKT|
|Direction / Type of Flow||Axial, Spacious Circulation Flow||Radial, Local Limited Recirculation Flow||Axial, Spiral Circulation Flow|
|Installation||Eccentric or Centric with Baffles||Eccentric or Centric with Baffles||Centric without Baffles|
|Agitator Diameter||100 - 500mm||95 - 400mm||150 - 1000mm|
|Recommended d/D||0.1 - 0.3||0.1 - 0.3||0.4 - 0.7|
|Recommended Circumference Speed||3 - 12 m/s||2 - 8 m/s||0.5 - 2 m/s|
|Max. Vessel Volume||40m3||3.2m3||3.2m3|
|Max. Vessel Diameter||3000mm||1600mm||1400mm|