Mixion, a division of GMM Pfaudler Ltd, focuses on engineering solutions and sustained innovations with superior industrial mixing technologies. Mixion derived from mix and ion, reflects our competency in the core science of mixing and our ability to demonstrate mixing simulations.
At Mixion, we offer our customers mixing solutions, that will help improve efficiencies, yields and reduce costs. We offer full-line expertise in mixing which includes designing, simulating, engineering and manufacturing agitators, mixers, reactors and other allied mixing equipment.
Our competence in mixing solutions comes from our industrial experience of over 35 years. The continued collaboration with the BHR Group, U.K and our close cooperation with renowned academia at the Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai has helped us innovate and improve the mixing performance of our designs.
From lab-scale to large sized efficient mixing solutions, our capabilities include:
- Special offerings like motors (FLP, Ex'd', Ex'e', Ex'n'), gearboxes (bevel, helical, planetary), sealing arrangements (API Plan 52, 53, 54) including ATEX certification & CE marking
- Expertise to offer unique material of construction including Titanium, Hastelloy, Monel and Inconel
- Sanitary design mixing solutions for sterile applications with surface finish upto 420 grit
- Installation of over 100 large agitators with 30 meters long shaft and 6 meters impeller sweep diameter
- Offering special coatings or linings like Rubber, PTFE, Halar, FRP, PVDF
- In-house designing and manufacturing of agitators and special team assigned for their after-sales services like commissioning, supervision and erection activities
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is a fast and economical tool that offers insights into the overall mixing performance of the process equipment and is used to obtain multiple views, based on critical parameters. A large number of process-related questions can be analyzed in advance before any manufacturing step of equipment is started.